Thursday, March 29, 2007

In a Show of Solidarity

With news on the Warrior Priest at a relative standstill right now, and in light of recent world events, I am taking the time with this post to stand with the captured British sailors. It's my blog, after all, and I'm entitled.

Hang in there, guys.


When Britain first, at heaven's command,
Arose from out the azure main,
Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,
This was the charter, the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they are released soon. I also hope Iran gets a bloodied nose from this whole affair.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Iran's said they'll release the soldiers. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly to get 'em back home.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home