Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Love Paul Barnett

And I especially love his words on healers in this video.



"There will not be any namby pamby healer-only classes! There is no sitting at the back going, 'and I heal and I heal and I heal and I heal and I heal,' 'cuz it's boring! I'm really sorry. If you're really one of those people who just likes being a medic, if you like sitting at the back not doing anything, going 'and I heal and I heal and I heal,' go away. Stop watching. Click away. Don't even leave a comment on the board going, 'I hate this game because it has no healers,' because we're telling you now we're not the game for you.'"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Iliya, Vek'Nilash

You know, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this movie.

True, this guy's been hyping up the whole system and all, but you can't help but get excited at the prospect of doing what he described.

I'm crossing my fingers that this ends up as good as he's saying.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds very promising but the game doesn't look very polished yet. I truly hope that it's as good as everyone expects.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this guy seems like a giant spaz, regardless of what he's saying.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home