Thursday, May 10, 2007

From the Archives

So I went digging through my media folders today and ran across this music video I made many moons ago. When I made it, I had just recently ran across Manowar's Defender and liked it so much that I stayed up later than normal throwing this together. It was my first attempt at anything like this, so be kind.

This is what being a Paladin should have been all about. Destroying evil for the greater good, and doing it up close and personal - with a large blade or blunt object. I'm just glad someone is getting it right. Pity it won't come out until 2008.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat video. I like how it builds up with the song.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's what paladins are for. What game did you make this movie in? It seems to have captured the essence of the paladin completely.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The video was made in World of Warcraft, using the "paladin" class in that game.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home