Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Keeping it Real

I haven't posted in a few days. There isn't really anything worth posting about. If I'm missing out on some great Warrior Priest or general Warhammer Online news, please let me know. In the meantime, here's a free widescreen wallpaper. I feel it best expresses my sentiment toward those Paladins in TGTSNBN who continue to defend the class's present state and predominant role. Display it proudly, and laugh at them heartily alongside me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I use a widescreen monitor, and prefer darker backgrounds. It keeps me from blinding myself when I'm surfing or gaming late at night. To personalize Ha Ha Guy with your own witty message, visit this website. Thanks to Paint Shop Pro for an easy negative and enlargement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home