Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Death Has Been Named

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
~Revelation 6:8~


I've named him. My Death Knight, that is. No, I can't play him yet. I'm still trudging along on my Paladin. I've obtained every piece of epic honor gear available for Ret, as well as begun my arena set. Every matchup makes the weaknesses of Retribution more and more clear. They also make me more and more determined to forsake the impotent Light as soon as I am able. It will have been a long and arduous journey, but tonight I took the first step. The name currently enslaves a level 1 Draenei Shaman who will be sacrificed on the day of reckoning. The same day on which I shall thunder into the Cathedral in Stormwind and spit on the archbishop. It shall echo the day on which Arthas impaled his father and brought the Kingdom of Lordaeron to a bloody end. Retribution is an empty word to the remaining order of Paladins. They no longer feel sufficient pain and anger over the betrayal and destruction of their former homeland. They have grown weak and decadent. Their time for spamming two spells will soon be at an end.

On the Warhammer front, I have no news. I'm still waiting on a beta invite. If anyone has anything new, feel free to post among the comments and I'll highlight it in a post.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what are you actually going to name him?

I've reserved "Amnon" for mine.

Origin:
http://www.keyway.ca/htm2003/20030727.htm

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You made your choice, Death Knight. Don't expect any mercy when the very Light you have forsaken is brought down upon you with the full fury of righteous vengeance. Justice comes for the wicked... you'd do well to remember that, Death Knight. (Actually I'll probably too busy bringing the justice in Hellgate, so you're safe. :) )

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason why we don't feel the pain is because we have become numb and what little we do feel is what keeps those of Protection still going, despite the growing adversity.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to spite you for your lack of trust in the light, but WoW lore REALLY died for me when we discovered that a Wowadin's strength came from a giant, glowing, floating, wind chime. In any case, Blizzard won't be getting any more of my money unless SC2 comes out, or WAR crashes.

-Sigma

4:21 PM  
Blogger Xgelis said...

Well regarding the warhammer front, not much I can share though,
just recently played an Empire KoTBS and a dwarf engineer. It was quite fun though, but I'm also waiting for a beta invite...

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home